Between April 16 and April 23, 2023 the Grant County Sheriff’s Department responded to:
• Served 44 summons and/or subpoenas
• Spent 15 hours serving court
• Served one Emergency Protective Orders
• Responded to two accidents (out of county of residence)
• Made three arrest/warrants (out of county of residence)
• Drove 622 miles transporting prisoners
• April 16 — Deputy Chaz Jordan responded to a noninjury accident on Taft Highway at 9:52 a.m. involving a 2012 Honda driven by Morgan Tungate, 17, of Williamstown and a 2006 Toyota driven by Ladonna Roark, 32, of Richmond, KY.
• April 16 — Deputy Chaz Jordan responded to a single vehicle, noninjury accident on Crittenden Mt. Zion Road at 1:12 p.m., involving a 2010 Chevrolet driven by Desirae Meeks, 16, of Dry Ridge
• April 16 — Deputy Bo Hammonds investigated a noninjury accident on Gardnersville Road at 1:12 p.m., involving a 1991 GMC driven by Logan Teegarden, 22, of Brooksville, KY; a 2004 GMC driven by Daniel Remirez, 27, of Crittenden; and a 2016 GMC driven by Angel Farmer, 22, of Dry Ridge.
• April 18 — Deputy David Fields investigated a noninjury accident on Blanche Avenue at 7:30 a.m. involving a 2016 Chevrolet driven by Laura Gibson, 28, of Williamstown and a 2019 Ford driven by Daniel Lorenz, 36, of Williamstown.
• April 18 — Deputy Tent Dalton arrested Justin Anderson, 35, of Dry Ridge on Barnes Road at 2:42 p.m. on offence or charge of Failure to Appear. Anderson was held in Grant County Detention Center.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.